Autumn Hue

Autumn Hue

Welcome

Having people to love makes it all worth while.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Those Little Things in Life



I invited my daughter and her family over for lunch after church one Sunday. I had a great time. Now for this picture! Those little things that come along in life is what makes us happy. Two of my Grandchildren brought me a valentine they had made. One was a wooden red heart and the other was a wooden square with red hearts and writing.
While I was talking to my daughter I kept telling her things I was planning to do 'when I got a round to it'. In a little bit my son-in-law brought me a piece of round paper, and written on it was "tuit". It was very funny! I realized then how many times I had said "when I get a round to it". That of course is one of my favorite saying because there are always so many things I want to do and so little time in which to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment